Case Study 1
Art 4 All - development and delivery of a high profile fundraising event for Kith and Kids – registered charity providing service and respite for disabled children and young people in North London and its environs.
Premise of Event: Art 4 All – a brand new, high profile event that constituted the creation over 200 canvases by professional and amateur artists, celebrities and canvases created by the charity’s own children and young people. The canvases were then promoted and auctioned by way of a pre-event online auction, pre event press coverage and then by silent and live auction at a high profile exhibition and reception event held in Hoxton, London – which garnered local and national press coverage.
Outcomes: This successful event not only raised very significant funds but also raised the profile of the charity to a far wider audience. Subsequently, post event, we were engaged by the Red Cross (London Events) to replicate a similar model for another, extremely successful event, which was held at Gainsborough Studios the following year under the event title/brand InspiRED.
We oversaw and delivered on all aspects of this very successful, high profile event – from conception to delivery including:
- Conception of the event, themeing, branding and design
- Research and recruitment of a high profile event committee
- Procurement of a high profile Honorary Chairman for Art 4 All, (Miss Jerry Hall)
- Procurement of cash and in kind sponsorships and partnerships with high profile brands such as Winsor and Newton, Celebrities Worldwide and Mumm champagne, plus a range of high value raffle prizes from jewellers, hoteliers and designers
- Procurement of donations from a number of prominent UK galleries
- Research and Recruitment of professional and celebrity participants to create and/or donate canvases. These included faces from the world of film, television, the theatre and well known designers and artists. Participants included Dame Judi Dench, World renowned architect Sir Richard Rogers, renowned brit artist Gavin Turk, musician Jon Moss (Culture Club), Ian Puleston-Davies, (veteran actor and BAFTA nominated Screenwriter) Harry Potter stars Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Uri Geller, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, Sir Anthony Scher and many more.
- Procurement of local and national coverage in the broadcast and print media (e.g. local magazines, the dailies, Hello Magazine and the BBC
- Writing of all copy for the invitations and programme of the event
- Writing of all press releases and placing of copy with the media
- Procurement of celebrity attendees and press coverage for the actual event
- Research and procurement of appropriate venue for the main event and all production services (movement of pieces, set up and curation of exhibition of pieces), catering, lighting etc.
- Overseeing the entire project from conception to delivery, including overseeing the auctions, set up of the actual event and subsequent cleardown and delivery of canvases and event space